Skip to content
- High content of vitamin C, which is a fundamental antioxidant.
- It helps to strengthen the intestinal flora.
- It is rich in fibers, preventing infections and constipation.
- It is an excellent diuretic since it is high in fiber, low in calories and rich in potassium.
- High in potassium, suitable for the central nervous system, and iodine, which regulates and allows a correct functioning of the thyroid gland, allowing a healthy functioning metabolism.
- The juice helps eliminate odors.
Delicious baked RADISHES WITH ROSMARY
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Clean the radishes, without peeling them and split them in half or in three.
- Pluck the rosemary of the branch.
- Put the radishes and the rosemary on a baking tray. Add salt, pepper and olive oil.